chirkut
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO CHIRKUT NO FUN, KNOW CHIKUT KNOW FUN

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rehan

rehan

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust   Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:13 am

10. David Beckham

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust David_beckham1_300_400

To watch soccer is a real pleasure when “Golden Balls” is playing. He’s a great football player, looks like a God, and his marriage is known world wide since he is married to the former Spice Girl, Victoria

9. Johnny Depp

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust >

He has won the Golden Globe, he has beenominated for the Oscar and he has been the director of a film as well. He’s talented and he’s ambitious and we all remember him from his great acting in Pirates of the Carribean. This man really is something special.

8. Russell Crowe

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Crowe_1809_narrowweb__300x396,0

Russell was born in New Zeeland but grew up in Australia, and now he’s one of the most well known Hollywood Stars. He’s been acting in movies like Gladiator, Master and Commander and Cinderella Man. He’s handsome, a good actor and he’s a real hot guy of course.

7. Viggo Mortensen

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Mortensen2

I sure wouldn’t mind spending a lot of time with this wonderful actor, and I bet you woudn’t either, right? He played Aragorn in The Lord of the Ring, and he also acted in G.I. Jane just to mention a few.

6. Ryan Phillippe

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Ryan-phillippe-hookup-400a040207

He’s been plaing some great parts in films such as I Know What You Did Last Summer, 54, and Cruel Intentions. Until last year he was married to actress Reese Witherspoon but not any more, so good luck girls!

5. Josh Hartnett

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Mypictr_300x400

When I saw this guy in Pearl Harbour, I was lost. He’ s gorgeous, absolutely wonderful. He’s all one could ever dream about, don’t you think?

4. Denzel Washington

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Denzel_washington1_300_400

He’s both an actor and a director and also a winner of Golden Globes as well as Academy Awards. He’s known from films like The Hurricane, Training Man and American Gangster but has also made a few stage appearances. Believe it or not but Denzel has reached the age of 53 but he still looks as good as ever.

3. Colin Farrell

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Colin_farrell1_300_400

Colin is an Irish guy, born in Dublin. He’s been playing roles in many films during the last decades and he’s well known from S.W.A.T, Miami Vice, Daredevil and Alexander.

2. Matthew McConaughey

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Matthew_mcconaughey1_300_40

I fell in love with this hot guy immediatly when I saw him in How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days. He’s absolutely wonderful. He’s charming, handsome, and seems to have a warm heart. What more can you ask for in a guy? Well, maybe money, but he’s got plenty of that too.

1. Orlando Bloom

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Ss_070227_twics_06.widec

Orlando is well known from films like Pirates of the Carribean and The Lord of the Rings. He’s got a face to die for and he’s very popular among women world wide. He became a world known celebrity when he played Legolas in Peter Jacksons The Lord of the Ring. I want to see a lot more of Orlando, it’s impossible to get enough of him, and that’s why he’s the winner of this list!

ACCORDING TO SURVEY......
Back to top Go down
king77

king77

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust   Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:43 am

according to me I think David Beckham
Orlando Bloom and Matthew McConaughey r da world most
Most Sexy Men Also......... cheers
Peirce Borson Like a Star @ heaven and Leonardo Di Caprio Like a Star @ heaven r also Lust and Sexy
MEn Ever.........
Back to top Go down
devil

devil

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust   Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:25 am

great man but i think u not up to date plz be update before posting and keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust   Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Hottest Men Celebrities to Lust
Page 1 of 1